We are “HAHF”, “Hahfcircle.com”, [“us, “our”, “We”], a company registered in England, operating as an online marketplace [hereinafter ‘Services’].
1. Access to our Services and Website is conditional that:
- You accept access to our Website may be restricted and or be unavailable,
- You accept that it may contain links to other third-party websites/Affiliates that We have no control over regarding the contents and or access to,
- You accept that We are not responsible for data security as provided or transmitted to our Website or Affiliates,
- You accept access may be withdrawn at any time without reason,
- You accept the Terms herein in full.
2. You warrant that you will not:
- Hack or attempt to hack into our server and or service(s),
- Commit a criminal offence via our Website and or services,
- Send us any unsolicited promotional material,
- Transmit a virus or any other malicious material(s),
- Engage in any offensive or obscene behaviour via our Website/Services.
3. Please note that you take full responsibility for your participation with our Website and or Services. You may be asked to register and/or select a Username and password before creating your own online account. All registration information you submit to create an account must be accurate and kept up to date. We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, a Username, in our sole discretion. If We cancel your registration, you agree that you will not create another one or otherwise try to access our Service(s) without our permission. You agree not to sell, transfer, or assign your login/registration or any registration rights. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes in such information, including but not limited to your contact information.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for all use of your account. Your account is not transferable. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of, or access to, your account or password.
Payments / Subscriptions
5. We may offer, from time-to-time, paid Service(s) through our Website. You acknowledge and accept that by accessing any service that this binds you to the terms and conditions already set out herein. You acknowledge and agree that when sign up for our Services, payments may be processed by third party providers or Affiliates. We are not responsible for any handling fee charged by any third-party provider(s). You agree to hold us harmless for any loss incurred through any third-party processed transactions and or information sharing. You agree and acknowledge that We are not responsible for and will not reimburse any fees incurred by you from your bank, Paypal, Revolut, or other financial institution, including without limitation overdraft charges, insufficient funds charges, interest charges, or finance charges, which may have occurred because of charges debited by us or our Affiliates.
Suspension / Termination
6. We value all our Users, but We must reserve the right to suspend access to our Website/Services where a User is abusive; infringes our intellectual property rights; engages in threatening, abusive, or insulting behaviour; provides fraudulent information; or repeatedly violates these Terms.
7. You acknowledge and agree that We may modify, suspend, or discontinue (for a reasonable period of time) access to our Website and/or Services, if it is reasonably necessary for us to carry out any maintenance, updates or business operations; and/or modify, limit, suspend or terminate your account.
8. Except as provided or as explicitly allowed by us, you may not copy, mirror, download, stream, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, frame or link, make available, or otherwise use any of our content or any of our Affiliate’s content.
9. You acknowledge and accept that all intellectual property rights (‘IPR’) vested in the content of our Website, including but not limited to our platform, logos, brand name, text, images, and overall look belong to us. Nothing herein extends any form of IPR, licence, or permission to copy, publish, manipulate, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use in any format, our own content without our express written permission or as express/implied within your subscription.
10. We respect the intellectual property of others and require that our users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please report it to us in writing. Written notice of claimed infringement should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. While We aim to ensure accuracy, any material within our Website/Services exist without any guarantee or warranty that it is accurate and or without fault. You hereby explicitly acknowledge and agree that We cannot guarantee accuracy. Any information herein in no way confers any promise/warranty/representation by us. We shall not be liable for any reliance, implied conditions, warranties, or terms and or be liable for any damages for direct, indirect, consequential, special, or incidental damages or loss arising out of or related to the reliance/use of our Website / Services, or the inability to use our Services, irrespective of foreseeability. Further, you acknowledge and accept We disclaim liability for information provided to us and passed on to Users. If the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or any of the third party sites linked to this website.
12. You acknowledge that We are not medical, legal, financial, or otherwise professional experts. We are not acting in any professional capacity. None of the Website and or its related materials should be construed as professional advice to be relied upon. This website is for educational and entertainment purposes only. You warrant to confirm all details with an appropriate expert, where relevant. You assume all the risk of any subsequent actions you choose to take due to the influence, information or educational content provided, including by any of our contributors or other Website users. You take full responsibility for your business, health, personal health and wellbeing, actions and decisions. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with using any content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
13. You hereby waive any claim arising out of your use of our Website and Services. You agree to hold us, and our Affiliates, harmless for any injury, damage, harm, or loss caused by following advice or any viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infiltrate your computer programs, data, computer equipment, or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website/Services.
14. Therefore, you agree to indemnify and hold us, our Affiliates, and other partners, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to any legal fees due to or arising out of or in connection with your usage / interaction with our Website/Services.
15. Nothing in these Terms limits any right or obligation that you may have under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, including any consumer guarantee or right to refund, or any other right under any law, to the extent that it cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
16. By placing an order with us or an Affiliate, you are confirming to us that you have reached the age of 18 years; in addition, you accept your order represents a contract as per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
17. We shall not be in default of any obligation if the failure to perform the obligation is due to any event beyond our control, including, without limitation to, any failure of a portion of the power grid, failure of the Internet, Covid-19 or any other pandemic, any natural disaster, war, strikes or other organised labour action, or other events for which precautions are not generally taken and not reasonably foreseeable.
18. These Terms, and the relationship between us and our Users, shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and each party agrees that all disputes arising out of or in connection with shall be exclusively governed by and determined in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
19. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
20. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and HAHF with respect to the access and usage of our Website/Services, and supersedes any prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will notify you in writing.