Thank you for following our journey at HAFH (also referred to as ‘Hafh Circle’, ‘we’, or ‘our’ as the context may require). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through this policy. Please read this policy carefully to better understand how we may use your personal information.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when visiting the website, www.hafhcircle.com (our ‘website’), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. By accessing or using our website, you agree to the terms laid out in this policy, which may change from time to time. Your continued use of the website is deemed to be in acceptance of those changes, so please check back here periodically for updates.
What information we collect about you
We collect several types of information from about users of our website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified (‘personal information’), such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- that is about you but individually may not identify you, such as demographic information;
- about the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the website;
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
I) INFORMATION THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- your search queries on the website.
- information you provide to us at the time of subscribing to our services, posting material, or your information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- when you report a problem with our website.
We urge you to be careful about giving our your personal information in public areas of the website, as it can be viewed by any user.
II) INFORMATION THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
As you interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our website, such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include your personal information. It helps us deliver a better and more personalised service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include cookies and/or similar technologies.
How we use information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- present our website and its contents to you;
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- allow you to participate in interactive features on our website;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. However, with your consent, we may disclose personal information that we collect to:
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- fulfil any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Choices about how we use and disclosure your information
We hope to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your information.
I) TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND ADVERTISING
II) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL OFFERS OR THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the forms on which we collect your data, opting out by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in the footer of any promotional email or newsletter, or at any other time by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and correcting your information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be correct.
Children under the age of 16
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received such information from a child under 16 without parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us as email@example.com.